Are you frustrated about not getting noticed?
Is your website content unfocused or out of date?
Do you want more credibility as an expert in your field?
Do you have multiple businesses and struggle to unify them into one brand?
Do networking colleagues or prospective customers seem confused about how you can help them?
My public relations and web content writing clients tell me they want to impress their prospective customers. They want to be a go-to source for valuable insights that matter to these customers. Yet, they feel overwhelmed because they lack the skill or the time to write quality, customized, compelling web content and blog posts. Many Long Island and NYC nonprofits and small businesses struggle with similar challenges.
As a community-focused Long Island copywriter, public relations professional, and relationship builder, I share the right stories with the right people at the right time.
Clients often say that my thought-provoking questions, drawn from my journalism background, help them think differently about their customers, marketing, and value.
Typical Public Relations and Web Copywriting Clients
At Wise Words That Matter, clients include successful nonprofits and small-business owners who answer “No” to one or more of the following questions:
- Do the right people recognize the value of your organization?
- Do you know which reporters to call to tell your important stories?
- Do members of the media recognize your expertise?
- Does the media contact you for quotes on important issues?
- Do donors/stakeholders/customers notice your accomplishments?
- Are you happy with your existing relationships with reporters in your niche?
Web Content Writing Services At Wise Words That Matter
Contact me at Wise Words That Matter today for clear steps you can take to get noticed right now. If you think you might need an SEO web content writer or public relations professional, I am just a phone call away
I will take the time to find out all I can about what makes you different. You matter, and I want to find out how.
Busy clients often speak to me about:
- Creating or updating website content
- Event marketing and promotion
- Content marketing using social media
- Community outreach
- Starting or revitalizing a publicity campaign
- Brainstorming blog post ideas
- Sharing important brand stories
My quick, quality, customized website content and copywriting services include:
- Press releases
- SEO copywriting
- Blog posts
- Business bios
- Newsletter articles
- Feature articles/brand journalism
- Brochure copy
- Search engine optimized, keyword-rich website content writing
- Other content marketing services