As a writer and public relations professional, I often hear these common concerns:
- Get me on the radio/on TV/in the papers!
- I’ve contacted reporters and bloggers. Why aren’t they buzzing about our new product launch?
- How can I make the most of my media appearances and blog mentions?
- Is blogging right for me?
- How do I make the most of a modest marketing and public relations budget?
Webinar - Cut Through the Clutter: Online and in Traditional Media
Because I know you have so much to share with the world, I created an interactive, 60-minute webinar that will clarify common misconceptions and show you how to begin or improve your publicity efforts.
This webinar is all about you, the busy small business owner. You will learn:
- The pros and cons of promoting your business in traditional media and online
- Common promotion mistakes and how you can avoid them
- How to establish credibility using TV, radio, and newspapers
- How online and traditional media mentions work together
Register today and take what might turn out to be your most important step to getting noticed.