Writing for Results
Who trusts you, and why?
Naturally, as a ghostwriter and blogger, I don’t disclose all my clients’ names and writing samples — not when they trust me not to.
However, I am happy to share that companies and organizations such as RCM Healthcare Services, American Recall Center, Maxburst Inc., Old First Presbyterian Church of Huntington, Suffolk Independent Living Organization (SILO), Special Needs Expos, Foundation Fighting Blindness, and the Long Island Chapter of March of Dimes have achieved results with web content, public relations, and other writing services from Wise Words That Matter.
- Increased, genuine interest in their products and services
- Increased media mentions
- Higher social media engagement
- Deeper, more meaningful conversations around important topics they care about
- Stronger feelings of clarity around their messaging
Clients hire me for strategic writing services that position them to achieve goals, including:
- More speaking engagements
- Accelerated relationships with prospects/li>
- Maximized impact from the work they already do
- More meaningful connections with their audience
- More bang for their writing bucks